Assistant Manager Health and Fitness Brussels
Are you the most sporting Assistant Team Coach in Brussels and environs?
About 4500 participants and a team of 30 employees await your start signal!
Running a corporate fitness facility is a challenge of almost Olympic proportions. It requires that every team member contributes their expected part to the vitality of the participants. And where team members are eager to continuously increase their contribution. Can you motivate a team to realize their potential? And do you combine these coaching qualities with a customer-driven focus and a talent for pursuing commercial results? Your center in Brussel is waiting to greet you with high fives!
The center includes indoor and outdoor facilities, such as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym. The sports center is open seven days a week. The team of the sport and wellness center exists of the management team, fitness coaches, receptionists, lifeguards and freelancers.
Our Assistant Manager Health and Fitness is responsible for
- Coaching, motivating and encouraging employees;
- Identifying the client’s needs and trends, and discuss them with the Manager;
- Taking an active approach to generating new leads, and ensure growth in sales at the location;
- Focusing on results, and undertaking appropriate actions/measures where necessary;
- Monitoring quality at the location within the established rules and guidelines of the ISO certificate, as well as the contract with the client;
- Compliance with the contract with the client, such that the client is satisfied;
- Reporting to the Manager Health and Fitness, client and the internal organisation;
- Taking care of the inflow, transfer and outflow of employees such that the size and quality of the workforce is optimised;
- Supporting of the Manager in all activities and replaces the Manager in the event of absence.
Our Assistant Manager Health and Fitness has
- Bachelor degree in Sport Management /Health;
- At least one years' work experience in a comparable role, preferably in an international/commercial environment;
- Demonstrable affinity with sport, vitality, exercise and/or health. Up-to-date knowledge of and experience in the (corporate) fitness sector is an advantage;
- Strong communication and commercial skills;
- Good social skills, service-oriented;
- Strong negotiation skills and able to achieve agreed objectives;
- The capacity to work together with others to achieve a common goal, a team player;
- Is flexible in availability, thought and actions;
- Has a good command of written and spoken French and English.
Our Assistant Manager Health and Fitness Brussels receives
A great deal in return for your dedication, including a fair salary, of course. And numerous extras. High Five Health Promotion is a major player in vitality, health and fitness in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the UK. We operate in an international playing field that offers training programs and work opportunities abroad.
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
Ready? Look lively and sprint to firstname.lastname@example.org to clinch this job!