Assistent Sport and Health Manager Hilversum
About 1000 participants and a team of 35 employees await your start signal!
Running a corporate fitness facility is a challenge of almost Olympic proportions. It requires that every team member contributes their expected part to the vitality of the participants. And where team members are eager to continuously increase their contribution. Can you motivate a team to realize their potential? And do you combine these coaching qualities with a customer-driven focus and a talent for pursuing commercial results? We are looking for our gym at a well-known sports brand in Hilversum for an Assistant Manager for 32-36 hours per week. Working days are in consultation.
Our Assistent Manager is
Someone with a modern view on corporate fitness. You already know what your clients will want tomorrow, and which innovative treatments have added value. And you know how to communicate your insights and instill values in your employees which exits of the management team, fitness coaches, receptionists and freelancers. You complement your passion for this work field with a commercial mindset, and know that sustainable success depends on ongoing employer and customer satisfaction. You can also reinforce this commercial mindset in your team of coaches. This includes setting sporting goals for your team members and challenging them to meet targets. Whether they pertain to membership numbers, customer satisfaction or financial performance. And naturally, working with clients (both individually and in groups) energizes you: you radiate vitality and are excited when participants feel better about themselves! As an Assistant Manager you will also work at the reception of the Gym. In this position you report to the Manager at the Gym.
Our Assistent Sport and Health Manager has
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports and Health;
- Minimum of 2 years of managerial experience in Sports industry;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work and interact with all levers within the center;
- High social competence also to other cultures;
- Naturally sales- focused and target driven with a desire to over achieve;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Commercial instinct, communication skills and demonstrable coaching talent
- The drive to set targets and the ability to meet them with a team.
Our Assistent Sport and Health Manager receives
A great deal in return for your dedication, including a fair salary, of course. And numerous extras. High Five Health Promotion is a major player in vitality, health and fitness in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the UK. We operate in an international playing field that offers training programs and work opportunities abroad.
Ready? Look lively and sprint to firstname.lastname@example.org to clinch this job!