Business Development manager
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
You don’t high-five just anyone but if you’ve convinced people that getting fit and
staying fit is worth it, that’s worth a high five.
Our Business Development Manager is responsible for creating and executing an international strategy to create growth in existing and new markets and within existing clients. You are responsible for driving and accelerating new sales and contracts aligned to the business strategy and objectives, to ensure the ongoing commercial success of the company. You manage the Sales managers and the Key-Accountmanagers. You report to the CEO and are part of the Management Team.
Key position responsibilities
- Work collaboratively within the Management Team to deliver the companies targets and objectives with focus on business development and sales;
- Being the specialist in business development, to identify and support the development of market leading solutions;
- Responsible for the proposal of bids to existing or prospective clients; Working closely with Marketing and the operational teams;
- Develop a sustainable sales pipeline to ensure agreed sales revenue targets, which deliver profitable contracts, are met or even exceeded;
- Responsible for the Sales budget for preparing and execution of sales budget;
- Final responsibility on sales processes and tools, including a.o. the usage and management of our CRM system;
- Play a leading role in the development of business opportunities targeting large corporate clients;
- Identify and develop commercially successful strategic partnerships and distribution opportunities and advice the MT in evaluating and managing strategic business opportunities;
- Accountability and ownership for the delivery of the Sales functional plan initiatives in relation to sales targets delivered by the company;
- Provide regular reporting to the CEO and the MT, summarising opportunities and current and forecast performance levels for personal sales targets;
- Provide purposeful collaboration with a range of partners and stakeholders, internally and externally, where required;
- Raise market awareness and create sales opportunities by representing the company at exhibitions, conferences, industry events etc;
- Preparing and managing the department budget;
- Leading and support the Sales Team and the Key Accountmanagers in sharing best practice with and proposition coaching for, the wider company sales teams.
Our Business Development Manager has:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Strategic Business Development;
- Knowledge of or affinity with the corporate or consumer fitness, health and wellbeing market;
- Ability to collaborate within a leadership team and with key stakeholders across the organisation;
- Energetic, highly self-motivated with an enquiring approach, passion for excellence, continued improvement and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making and the courage to challenge the norm;
- Strong communication, commercial and influencing skills;
- Empathetic and able to collaborate and communicate on multiple levels;
- Good command of spoken and written English and German, Dutch and French is an advantage.
Our Business Development Manager will receive
a great deal in return. Including, of course, a fair salary, as well as numerous extras. High Five Health Promotion is a large fitness and vitality organisation in the Netherlands, as well as in Germany, Belgium and England. In other words, an international playing field. A lot of responsibility and career opportunities in a growing organisation.
Who are we?
Encouraging thousands of workers to exercise every day by means of exercise and vitality programmes at every level. This is what we do at High Five Health Promotion in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and England. This way, we help businesses as well as their staff to stay healthy. Insurers and their insured persons can also contact us and we help them work on a healthy and active lifestyle.
For many years now, High Five Health Promotion has been a pioneer in developing vitality programmes for the business community. High Five Fitness Network is a network that is now a nationwide network of 1,500 gyms where we serve numerous customers with (corporate) fitness, exercise and vitality programmes and various sports. We feel this all-in-one package of vitality services is essential in order to be able to fully support our customers in ensuring their staff or insured persons get and stay fit.
Interested? Then head over to firstname.lastname@example.org and secure that job! You can submit your application, including your motivation and curriculum vitae, until 31 may 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact our CEO, Bart Groen by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection procedure.
* No agencies please.