Chief Financial Officer
To support the next phase of growth, we are looking for a CFO who can help us steer the fast growing, complex marketplace business towards our vision. The CFO will work closely with the CEO and the Management team (MT) in setting and executing the strategic direction of the company.
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the management of the Finance team ensuring that all financial information is submitted timely and accurately in accordance with Group and Statutory requirements.
Executive Team Member
- In conjunction with the CEO/COO, develop and maintain the company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial and non-financial analysis and guidance on activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Developing and reporting of KPIs to monitor and communicate business performance, within the Company and the Group, using financial and non-financial indicators.
- Present the financial information to relevant parties, including the Group Board.
- Play a critical role in the evaluation of external acquisitions and strategic partnerships, ensuring appropriate financial and commercial Due Diligence is undertaken.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong, positive working relationships with external parties including customers, strategic partners, auditors and advisors.
- Lead the delivery of financial planning requirements to align with Group timelines, in particular the delivery of cohesive budgets and forecasts in consultation with the CEO/COO.
- Proactively manage the overall finance function, of all High Five European companies, to ensure accurate, complete and timely financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts and advice to the senior operational management team in accordance with Group requirements and timelines.
- To ensure a cost-effective financial service is delivered across the organisation, adopting a business partnering approach.
- Oversee the production and integrity of the Companies financial information and its statutory reporting, maintaining financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit control.
- Ensure that company financial systems and controls are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth (including international).
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with Group requirements.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies in all operating countries are satisfied.
- Effective Tax reporting and planning to ensure that all legislation is complied with to optimise the Tax effectiveness across multiple tax jurisdictions.
- Complete oversight of the day-to-day running of the Finance team. Taking responsibility for creating a high performing team, continually reviewing the function resource to ensure the structure and capabilities satisfy the ever-changing business needs.
- Structure, lead, manage, develop and motivate the team to ensure that individual, team and departmental objectives are met.
- Completed academic education (Master level or equivalent in Finance, Economics or Accountancy) and proven experience as a CFO in a scale-up organisation. (2+ years);
- Analysing complex quantitative and qualitative information;
- Making successful business critical decisions;
- Extensive experience of people management and leadership ;
- Extensive experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation;
- Managing third party professional advisor relationships (external audit, legal etc)
- Leading successful commercial negotiations with customers, suppliers or other significant third parties;
- Successfully leading major projects, change initiatives and programmes through development to implementation and delivery;
- Energetic, highly self-motivated with an enquiring approach, passion for excellence, continued improvement and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
- Ability to communicate and manage at all levels of the organisation;
- Ability to appropriately prioritise projects, programmes, resources and objectives;
- Strong project and programme management skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, German is a pre
- A good salary, depending on experience and knowledge;
- Bonus of minimum 10%;
- 29 vacation days;
- Discount on health insurance;
- Laptop/ mobile;
- Involved as a business partner to projects from the beginning to the end;
- A year contract with the prospect of an extension to an indefinite contract;
- A position where you have ownership;
- We encourage a healthy life-work balance. It is possible to work time and place independent: our policy on work from home, holidays and leave days is flexible;
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Eric Boer (CEO) (+31(0)653565729).