We are looking for an experienced and qualified Coordinator Receptionist, who will be working at our our client in the Sports and Wellness centre in Brussels. The centre includes in and outdoor facilities as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym. Candidates must be representative, pro-active, open, well-organized, goal-oriented and have a high social competence. The team of the sport and wellness centre exists of the management team, fitness coaches, receptionists, lifeguards and freelancers. The Gym and reception are open from Monday till Sunday.
As coordinator receptionist in the Sports and Wellness centre you are responsible for supervision and evaluation of your team. You are part of the management team and the face of the centre and will be the first to greet and make our members and non-members feel welcome.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision and evaluation of your team;
- Giving tours of the sports and wellness centre;
- Performing administrative work;
- Answering all incoming calls and mail;
- Managing the booking system;
- Receiving and sorting post;
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy;
- Performing any additional duties as assigned or requested.
- Proven management experience;
- 3 Years’ experience as a receptionist;
- HR skills is a pre;
- Affinity for sport;
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office package;
- Is able to think and act independently;
- Is service and customer oriented;
- Has affinity with working with people;
- Fluently speaking French and English;
- First Aid certification.
- Working at one of the leading international companies in healthcare management;
- A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
- Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.