European Channel Development Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and qualified European Channel Development Specialist for 40 hours at our office in Aalsmeer.
De European Channel Development Specialist is accountable for the development of a proposition development plan to underpin the profitable growth of High Five across Europe, with a priority focus on the B2B channel within Holland, Germany and Belgium. The position is based in Aalsmeer, The Netherlands, occasional visits to the UK are required. De European Channel Development Specialist reports to the Westfield Group Head of Propositions and the High Five COO.
You will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the development of a proposition development plan to underpin the profitable growth of High Five across Europe, with a priority focus on the B2B channel within Holland, Germany and Belgium;
- Segment the European B2B market into target customer groups based on their health and wellbeing needs and compare these with a) the current and planned capabilities of High Five and the wider Westfield Group and b) other providers of comparable health and wellbeing services.Managing the booking system;
- Based on the proposition fit, estimate the 3 year commercial potential of each target customer group including any investment required to realise opportunities with an associated business case and ROI.Receiving and sorting post;
- Identify the internal and external trading challenges from pursuing growth with different customer groups and recommend options to mitigate such risks.;
- Recommend the positioning strategy for each target customer group to optimise sales and marketing activity for health and wellbeing propositions;
- Devise and implement a strategy to capture, assess and improve customer satisfaction with each target customer group;
- Establish an evaluation process to assess and approve new proposition ideas and developments with all relevant stakeholders.
- Educated to bachelor or master degree level;
- Bi-lingual in Dutch and English both spoken and written. Speaking the German language is a pre;
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development;
- >5 years creating, launching and managing customer focused propositions;
- Proposition, sales or marketing role focused on the European health and wellbeing and/or corporate gym market;
- Strategic business perspective;
- Commercial awareness and ability to develop compelling business cases for future proposition development;
- Able to influence key stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes;
- Relationship management skills;
- Entrepreneurial approach and flair;
- Creativity and ability to take an innovate approach to problem solving;
- Planning, organising and project management skills with ability to prioritise competing demands and expectations;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated and results driven;
- Team player.
A great deal in return for your dedication, including a fair salary, of course. And numerous extras. High Five Health Promotion is a major player in vitality, health and fitness in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the UK. We operate in an international playing field that offers training programs and work opportunities abroad.
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.