Fitness Coordinator Brussels 38 hours
As coordinator fitness you are responsible for supervision and evaluation of fitness, group exercise and personal training. You are part of the management team but also responsible for coaching and training all members of the Gym to achieve a healthier and active lifestyle of our members.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision and evaluation of your team;
- Monitoring members’ progress and adapting programs as needed;
- Providing advice on healthy lifestyle;
- Teaching different class courses;
- Checking and maintaining the safety of equipment and their use;
- Consulting the Sport & Health Manager concerning operational matters, the progress of the year plan and the monthly figures of the Fitness Centre;
- Being up to date on the High Five service package and is able to promote and bring this to the clients’ attention within the appropriate context
- Being involved in the selection of the fitness coach(es).
- Licensed professional trainer in fitness and health;
- At least 3 years proven management experience in the fitness and health;
- Certified in group classes from recognized national organizations;
- Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles;
- Ability to motivate the participants to reach their goals;
- High social competence also to other cultures;
- Team player;
- First Aid certification, including AED;
- Fluently speaking French and English;
- Passion for health and fitness.
- Working at one of the leading international companies in corporate fitness and health services;
- A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
- Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
About the company and sport and wellness center
High Five Health Promotion has more than 30 years’ experience in the field of corporate fitness and health care management. We employ over 250 staff who are skilled and trained to motivate and encourage tens of thousands of people to achieve an active and healthy lifestyle. This happens on a daily basis in our 60+ corporate fitness locations across Europe in various institutions including banks, government ministries, insurance companies, business parks and commercial organizations.
We are looking for an experienced and qualified coordinator Fitness, who will be working at our Sport & Health Center at NATO in Brussel. The location includes indoor and outdoor facilities, such as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym. The Gym is open from Monday till Sunday. You are able to work in the weekend from 8:15 – 16:00 hours.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com .