Fitness Instructor Brussels 16-38 hours
For the Sport and Health center at NATO in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced and qualified fitness instructor (16-38 hours). The centre includes indoor and outdoor facilities, such as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym. The sports center is open seven days a week and it has a social function, the more than 4500 employees can meet there for sports and other activities.
- As a fitness instructor you are responsible for coaching and training all employees to achieve a healthier and active lifestyle.
- Monitoring members’ progress and adapting programs as needed;
- Providing advice on healthy lifestyle;
- Teaching different class courses;
- Checking and maintaining the safety of equipment and their use;
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the fitness area.
- Licensed professional trainer in fitness and health (Fitness instructor A);
- Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles;
- Ability to motivate the participants to reach their goals;
- High social competence also to other cultures;
- Team player;
- First Aid certification, including AED;
- Fluently speaking French and English;
- Passion for health and fitness;
- You are able to work in the weekend from 8:15 – 16:00 hours.
- Working at one of the leading international companies in corporate fitness and health services;
- A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
- Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
About High Five
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your cv and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.