Health and Fitness Assistant Manager NATO, Bruxelles
We believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well-balanced team player that is the super employee.
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Assistant Manager in the Health and Fitness business, who will be working at our Sports Centre at NATO in Brussels. The centre includes indoor and outdoor facilities such as squash & tennis, swimming pool and a gym. Candidates must be representative, pro-active, open, well-organized, goal-oriented and have a high level of social competence. The team onsite is comprised of the management team, fitness coaches, receptionists, lifeguards and freelancers. The Gym and reception are open from Monday till Sunda
The Health & Fitness Assistant Manager is, together with Health and Fitness Manager, responsible for the efficient and effective realisation of the agreed targets with the client on location. This must ensure that the people and resources available are coordinated optimally and that the quality of the services provided is guaranteed. The Assistant Manager is part of the team at the location and provides both fitness guidance and leadership to the staff onsite. The Assistant Manager replaces the Manager in the event of absence.
- Coaches, motivates and encourages employees;
- Identifies the client’s needs and trends, and discusses them with the Manager;
- Takes an active approach and ensures growth in sales at the location;
- Focuses on results, and undertakes appropriate actions/measures where necessary;
- Monitors quality at the location within the established rules and guidelines of the ISO certificate, as well as the contract with the client;
- Responsible for compliance with the contract with the client, such that the client is satisfied;
- Responsible for the inflow, transfer and outflow of employees such that the size and quality of the workforce is optimised;
- Supporting of the Health and Fitness Manager in all activities.
- Bachelor degree in Sport Management /Health;
- At least 5 years' work experience in a comparable role;
- Demonstrable affinity with sport, vitality, exercise and/or health. Up-to-date knowledge of and experience in the (corporate) fitness sector is an advantage.
- A knowledge of the NATO environment coupled with the experience of dealing with high-level corporate clientele is a strong plus.
- Strong communication and commercial skills.
- Good social skills, service-oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills and able to achieve agreed objectives.
- The capacity to work together with others to achieve a common goal, a team player.
- Is flexible in availability, thought and actions.
- Has a good command of written and spoken English and French
- First aid certification.
- Working at one of the leading international companies in healthcare management;
- A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
- Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package ( we are part of the PC 314).
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER IN ENGLISH TO CAREER@HIGHFIVE.FIT.