Lifeguard/Swimming instructor Brussels 13 hours
We are looking for a Lifeguard/ Swimming instructor for 13 hours
As a lifeguard/swimming instructor you are responsible for supervision of our members within the pool & surrounding areas, to ensure safety at all times.
- Enforcing rules in order to anticipate problems/injuries;
- Able to provide quick response to emergency situations in water and surrounding areas;
- Carrying out daily checks such as water temperature, PH and chlorine levels to ensure the standards are maintained to the highest level;
- Supervising the use of other equipment and other activities that take place;
- Carrying out rescue and initiate other emergency action as necessary;
- Giving immediate first aid when needed;
- You are able to give swimming instruction or coordinate activities;
- Keeping the pool and area around the pool clean to ensure safety.
- Lifeguard instructor qualification;
- A friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively;
- First aid including CPR;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, verbal and written.
- Working at one of the leading international companies in healthcare management;
- A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
- Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
About the company and client
High Five Health Promotion has more than 30 years’ experience in the field of corporate fitness and health care management. We employ over 250 staff who are skilled and trained to motivate and encourage tens of thousands of people to achieve an active and healthy lifestyle. This happens on a daily basis in our 60+ corporate fitness locations across Europe in various institutions including banks, government ministries, insurance companies, business parks and commercial organizations.
For the sports centre of an international government client in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced and qualified lifeguard or swimming instructor. The centre includes indoor and outdoor facilities, such as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a gym. The sports centre is open seven days a week and it has a social function, the more than 4500 employees can meet there for sports and other activities.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your cv and cover letter in english to firstname.lastname@example.org.