Lifeguard/Swimming instructor Brussels 13 hours
For the Sport and Health center at NATO in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced and qualified lifeguard/swimming instructor. The center includes indoor and outdoor facilities, such as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a gym. The sports center is open seven days a week and it has a social function, the more than 4500 employees can meet there for sports and other activities. The team of the sport and wellness centre exits of the management team, fitness coaches, receptionists, lifeguards and freelancers.
As a lifeguard/swimming instructor you are responsible for supervision of our members within the pool & surrounding areas, to ensure safety at all times.
- Enforcing rules in order to anticipate problems/injuries;
- Able to provide quick response to emergency situations in water and surrounding areas;
- Carrying out daily checks such as water temperature, PH and chlorine levels to ensure the standards are maintained to the highest level;
- Supervising the use of other equipment and other activities that take place;
- Carrying out rescue and initiate other emergency action as necessary;
- Giving immediate first aid when needed;
- You are able to give swimming instruction or coordinate activities;
- Keeping the pool and area around the pool clean to ensure safety.
- Lifeguard instructor qualification;
- A friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively;
- First aid including CPR;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, verbal and written.
- Working at one of the leading international companies in healthcare management;
- A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
- Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
About High Five
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.