Receptionist 14-19 hours Brussel
As a receptionist in the sports and wellness centre you are the face of the centre and will be the first to greet and make our members and non-members feel welcome.
You will be responsible for:
• Giving tours of the sports and wellness centre;
• Taking and transferring incoming and outgoing telephone calls and e-mail;
• Receiving visitors and referring them if necessary;
• Performing administrative work;
• Booking meeting and/or other rooms and booking;
• Managing various spaces and facilities;
• Taking care of incoming and outgoing e-mail, as well as its collection and delivery;
• Ensuring order and cleanliness in the workplace
• Experience as a receptionist/handling customers;
• Affinity for sport;
• Good organizational skills and attention to details;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook;
• Fluently speaking French and English;
• First Aid certification.
• Working at one of the leading international companies in healthcare management;
• A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
• Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
• A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
About the company and client
High Five Health Promotion has more than 30 years’ experience in the field of corporate fitness and health care management. We employ over 250 staff who are skilled and trained to motivate and encourage tens of thousands of people to achieve an active and healthy lifestyle. This happens on a daily basis in our 60+ corporate fitness locations across Europe in various institutions including banks, government ministries, insurance companies, business parks and commercial organizations.
We are looking for an experienced and qualified receptionist, who will be working at our Sport & Health Centre at NATO in Brussel. The location includes in and outdoor facilities as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym. The Gym is open from Monday till Sunday. You are able to work in the weekend from 8:15 – 16:00 hours.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.