Regional Manager Health and Fitness Belgium
Are you the most sporting Regional Manager Health and Fitness for 38 hours in Belgium and environs?
Our team of 28 employees at the sport and health center at NATO in Brussels await your start signal!
Our new Regional Manager Health and Fitness is:
The Regional Manager Health and Fitness has final responsibility for the efficient and effective realisation of the agreed targets with the client. This must ensure that the people and resources available are coordinated optimally and that the quality of the services provided is guaranteed. The Regional Manager Health and Fitness reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Key position responsibilities
- Realises conditions and frameworks that allow teams and employees in the region to carry out their tasks and take responsibility;
- Focuses on results, and undertakes appropriate actions/measures where necessary;
- Makes a proactive contribution to the strategic long-term plan;
- Identifies strategic and tactical issues and developments, and transforms these into opportunities and proposals for the organisation;
- Makes a proactive contribution to innovation in products and services;
- Coaches, motivates and encourages managers;
- Monitors the quality in the country within the established rules and guidelines of the ISO certificate, as well as the contracts with the clients;
- Takes an active approach to generating new leads, and ensures growth in sales;
- Responsible for compliance with the contract with the client, such that the client is satisfied;
- Makes and maintains contacts with clients;
- Final responsibility for reporting to clients and the internal organisation.
- Together with the location managers, is responsible for the inflow, transfer and outflow of employees such that the size and quality of the workforce is optimised;
- Takes an active role in coaching and developing employees;
- Encourage your team to increase sales.
Our new Regional Manager Health and Fitness has/is:
- Bachelor degree in Sport Management /Health;
- At least two years' work experience in a comparable role, preferably in an international/commercial environment;
- Demonstrable affinity with sport, vitality, exercise and/or health. Up-to-date knowledge of and experience in the (corporate) fitness sector is an advantage;
- Strong communication and commercial skills;
- Good social skills, service-oriented;
- Strong negotiation skills and able to achieve agreed objectives;
- The capacity to work together with others to achieve a common goal, a team player;
- Is flexible in availability, thought and actions;
- Has a good command of written and spoken English and French. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
Our new Regional Manager Health and Fitness gets:
an attractive position in a young and dynamic company. You get the space to work independently and show pro-activity in an international environment that is growing. In addition, we offer an excellent package of employment conditions and considering visiting prospects and existing clients you will have a company car, laptop and mobile. A bonus and holiday allowance.
About High Five
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.
* Acquisition as a result of this job offer is not appreciated.