As a High Fiver, you will work at the coolest in-house brands and get hands on with employee vitality. Working in an enthusiastic and professional team, you'll be truly engaged in your profession. You inspire people to take the first step in their vitality journey, make sure they stay enthusiastic through fun lessons and coaching and give practical tips and tricks that really make an impact. You work with new and innovative equipment and if you prove yourself, there is room to develop and grow.
Vitality is also at the international headquarters. Whether you're part of HR, Finance, Marketing sales or another team, you indirectly contribute to the health of the more than 100,000 employees we move every day with our clients.
The benefits of working at High Five
- Pension scheme
- "Normal hours" Monday to Friday (unless otherwise stated)
- Job allowance for back-uppers (€50 per day)
- Attractive fringe benefits such as: Bicycle plan, discount on sports abo, mental health support
- Personal development and training
- Group health insurance
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- 26 holidays + 3 ATV (based on full-time employment)
Fitness Coach / Trainer
Varied work and really working with people. In house at the coolest brands and weekends off!
Physiotherapist at High Five
Through advice prevention and treatment with the latest innovations, you'll help keep employees happy, fit and vital.
A next step in your fitness career and responsible for your own turf and team.