Receptionist 14-19 hours Brussel
We are looking for an experienced and qualified receptionist, who will be working at our Sport & Health Centre at NATO in Brussel. The center includes indoor and outdoor facilities, such as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym. The sports center is open seven days a week and it has a social function, the more than 4500 employees can meet there for sports and other activities. You are able to work in the weekend from 8:15 – 16:00 hours.
As a receptionist in the sports and wellness centre you are the face of the centre and will be the first to greet and make our members and non-members feel welcome.
You will be responsible for:
• Giving tours of the sports and wellness centre;
• Taking and transferring incoming and outgoing telephone calls and e-mail;
• Receiving visitors and referring them if necessary;
• Performing administrative work;
• Booking meeting and/or other rooms and booking;
• Managing various spaces and facilities;
• Taking care of incoming and outgoing e-mail, as well as its collection and delivery;
• Ensuring order and cleanliness in the workplace
• Experience as a receptionist/handling customers;
• Affinity for sport;
• Good organizational skills and attention to details;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook;
• Fluently speaking French and English;
• First Aid certification.
• Working at one of the leading international companies in healthcare management;
• A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
• Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
• A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
About High Five
At High Five we believe that a healthy mind and body are the foundation of every super employee. In this fast-paced, demanding world, the desire for balance and personal health is bigger than ever. With our wide range of vitality services, we inspire everyone to become the motivated, energetic, focused, creative and well balanced team player that is the super employee.
Since 1988, High Five Health Promotion is the go-to-provider of corporate wellbeing with 54 corporate onsite gyms in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom. Based on our 4 pillars; High Five Gyms, High Five Fitness Network, High Five Health and High Five Progress we bring over 400 businesses and over 80.000 employees in movement on a daily basis.
We empower company’s and employees to achieve all goals.
Jump on board and join the vitality movement.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.