Recover | Improve | Adapt
Sometimes pleasant movement does not come naturally. The body hurts or does not work (anymore) the way you are used to. Physiotherapy prevents, remedies and reduces physical complaints and ensures that your employees can keep moving optimally. The High Five physiotherapists are experts in posture and movement. Also on the shop floor.
Our physiotherapists are experts in the overall health and well-being of employees and specialise in work-related physical complaints.
- Physiotherapists specialised in working conditions
- In many cases insured or paid for from insurers' vitality budgets
- Accessibility ensures earlier treatment
- Early treatment prevents unnecessary absenteeism
- Prevent complaints through workplace research and training
- Good cooperation and short lines of communication with the occupational health physician
- State-of-the-art techniques and innovations for the best results
- Tailored to your budget and challenges
- BIG-registered and affiliated to the Physiotherapy Quality Mark Foundation
What our physiotherapists do on location
An on-site occupational physiotherapist contributes to workplace ergonomics, increasing sustainable employability and a healthy working environment.
- Workplace examinations
- Ergonomics workshops & training sessions
- Sustainable employability advice
(Staying) fit at work
Active exercise helps employees return to work faster or stay at work. Medical fitness and physical reintegration under the supervision of a physiotherapist helps with this.
- Medical fitness
- Physical reintegration
Movement is not always natural, in the case of physical complaints, our physiotherapists can help remedy and prevent them through various interventions.
- Exercise therapy
- Dry Needling
- Medical taping
Innovation is an important part of our profession in order to improve care and make it more responsive to the needs of your business and employees.
- Virtual reality therapy
- MSU ultrasound