Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease that affects millions of people worldwide. There are currently about 1 million type 2 diabetes patients in the Netherlands and this number is still rising. Uncontrolled type 2 diabetes can cause blindness, kidney failure, heart disease and other serious ailments. Although there are certain factors that cannot be changed, such as genes, age or past behaviour, diabetes is still preventable in a way.
What we will learn:
- What is type 2 diabetes and what are common symptoms?
- What causes type 2 diabetes?
- How to avoid a roller coaster of blood sugar levels
- Practical dietary and lifestyle recommendations to avoid type 2 diabetes
A handout is available for the participants after the session.
1 session of 60 minutes
Number of attendees:
- 50 online
- 25 at your location
- more attendees possible at extra cost and in consultation
It is possible to record this webinar at an additional cost and make it available for a week.
- € 545,- online
- € 745,- on location
Available workshops / webinars
Or contact one of our specialists directly
With our passionate, personal and innovative approach we move people towards a healthy and balanced lifestyle.