Many of your employees do not exercise enough, eat unhealthy food and sleep too little. In addition, many people experience an unhealthy amount of stress and it is difficult to find a balance between home and private life. Time to act on this!
It is our mission to keep your employees balanced and healthy. High Five Progress stands for personal and team-related experiences and advice. Our packages in the field of nutrition, energy and work-life balance can be done both on location and online. Our workshops, webinars, lessons, communication and 1 on 1 coaching are available for your employees, regardless of where they are working.
Help your employees by playing an active role in their vitality and ensure lower absenteeism rates, lower (health) costs, a positive attitude towards work and a better connection with your organisation.
"Why H5 if the true value is a 10 !"
"I am a great fan of the group classes, it’s a great start of the day with professional and inspirational trainers."
"I look forward to my online pilates and yoga classes. Just relax and unwind!"
"As a break from the working day, the lessons at noon give a huge boost to do some extra work in the afternoon."
"Great guidance. Every lesson motivates to do something extra to help you get fitter."
"Highly recommended! The instructors are amazing and create a “cozy” atmosphere for you to do all kinds of training."
"Super fun and effective group lessons!"
"Get away from work and relax by being on the move!"
"Great guidance, a personal approach and you always feel welcome. Great!"
The Personal Trainings are specially tailored to your goals and you are always encouraged to go the extra mile."
"Always nice to participate in the High-Five classes. Enjoy yourself in the spinning class or the circuit training."
A healthy mind and body is the base of every super employee
- More than 30 years of experience
- A complete vitality offer
- Both on location and online
- Ready made or custom tailored
- Both in Dutch and English
- Ultimate support for your employees
- Motivated and expert trainers and specialists
Time for action!
- Half of the Dutch population does not exercise enough. (based on the Dutch exercise guideline) (Source: CBS)
- Only a quarter of the Dutch population meets the guidelines for a healthy diet. (Source: RIVM)
- More than half of the Dutch experience an unhealthy amount of stress at work. (Source: AD)
- About 1 in 3 employees suffer from work pressure. (Source: FNV)
- Almost a quarter of the Dutch have sleeping problems? (Source: CBS)
Curious about our full Progress offer?
Do you want to know more about High Five Progress and how you can help your employees to a healthier, more balanced and happier lifestyle?
Our top priority is supporting your employees to be the best version of themselves!
Join the vitality movement and discover our full range of products which will help you in helping your employees.