WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COORDINATOR RECEPTIONIST FOR 24-30 HOURS AT NATO IN BRUSSELS
The Reception Coordinator is responsible for the department objectives so people and resources are mutually attuned. Managing the team of receptionists.
- Is responsible for the work hours of the department;
- Is involved in the selection of new employees in the department;
- Contributes to the reduction of absenteeism in the department;
- Coaches and develops team of employees;
- Taking and transferring incoming and outgoing telephone calls and e-mail;
- Receiving visitors and referring them if necessary;
- Performing administrative work;
- Booking meeting and/or other rooms;
- Managing various spaces and facilities;
- Taking care of incoming and outgoing mail, as well as its collection and delivery;
- Ensuring order and cleanliness in the workplace.
- Senior Secondary Vocational Education work and thinking level;
- 3 Years’ experience as a receptionist;
- Experience in telephone operation in an international and service-oriented environment;
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office package;
- Is able to think and act independently;
- Good social skills;
- Is service and customer oriented;
- Is flexible in deployment, thinking and acting;
- Has affinity with working with people;
- Managerial experience;
- Is very capable of setting priorities;
- First Aid Certification.
- Working at one of the leading international companies in healthcare management;
- A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
- Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
About the company and client
High Five Health Promotion has more than 30 years’ experience in the field of corporate fitness and health care management. We employ over 250 staff who are skilled and trained to motivate and encourage tens of thousands of people to achieve an active and healthy lifestyle. This happens on a daily basis in our 60+ corporate fitness locations across Europe in various institutions including banks, government ministries, insurance companies, business parks and commercial organizations.
We are looking for an experienced and qualified receptionist, who will be working at our Sport & Health Centre at NATO in Brussel. The location includes in and outdoor facilities as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym. The Gym and reception are open from Monday till Sunday.