WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FITNESS INSTRUCTOR.
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND CLIENT
High Five Health Promotion has more than 30 years’ experience in the field of corporate fitness and health care management. We employ over 250 staff who are skilled and trained to motivate and encourage tens of thousands of people to achieve an active and healthy lifestyle. This happens on a daily basis in our 60+ corporate fitness locations across Europe in various institutions including banks, government ministries, insurance companies, business parks and commercial organizations.
For the sports centre of an international government client in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Fitnes instructor. The centre includes indoor and outdoor facilities, such as squash courts, tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a gym. The sports centre is open seven days a week and it has a social function, the more than 4500 employees can meet there for sports and other activities.
- As a fitness instructor you are responsible for coaching and training all employees to achieve a healthier and active lifestyle.
- Monitoring members’ progress and adapting programs as needed;
- Providing advice on healthy lifestyle;
- Teaching different class courses;
- Checking and maintaining the safety of equipment and their use;
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the fitness area.
- Licensed professional trainer in fitness and health (Fitness instructor A);
- Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles;
- Ability to motivate the participants to reach their goals;
- High social competence also to other cultures;
- Team player;
- First Aid certification, including AED;
- Fluently speaking French and English;
- Passion for health and fitness;
- You are able to work in the weekend from 8:15 – 16:00 hours.
- Working at one of the leading international companies in corporate fitness and health services;
- A modern, passionate and professional work environment;
- Diversity in people, communication and encouragement of healthy debate;
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.